Fatal Fail or Bug of Google Analytics

Today morning i looking for statistic of my site naruto-galeri.blogspot.com at google analytics . my site traffic rate is fall down till -11.38% . I dont know what the cause of fall down the traffic,



so i open my site. in my site there are two different site analytic that i put before, there are Google Analytics and Histats . so i check histats analytics, and do you know what i see? my site is stabil at 400-600 visitor per days!

Please Check and compare this !
 naruto galeri traffichistats statistic

google analytics buggoogle analytics statistic

so... who is in the right place? who is the correct?
i think my site is oke.. and i think the false is at the google analytics!
and what do you think about google analytics?? please share your experience for helping me.
:) thank you for reading.

Comments